CA Design ("we", "us" or "our") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement tells you about your privacy rights and sets out how we, as a Data Controller, collect and process personal data about individuals whose personal data is provided to us in connection with the provision of our services, individuals who we communicate or interact with in the course of our business and relating to your interactions with our website www.cadesign.ie.
Our "website" includes this website and our social media pages. This statement also sets out information about data subject rights and our obligations under data protection law.
1 Information that we collect
"Personal data" means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. There are instances where we invite or request individuals to provide us with their personal data, including through our website. In addition, individuals may volunteer their personal data to us by various means of communication, e.g. by telephone, email or via our website.
In providing our services, we may also receive personal data indirectly. Categories of such personal data include: names, addresses, contact information and other information that is relevant to the provision of our services.
2 How we use personal data
The purposes for which we use personal data and the legal basis for why that processing is necessary or permitted are:
We will retain personal data only for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected; as required by law or regulatory guidance to which we are subject; and for the exercise or defence of legal claims that may be brought by or against us.
3 Disclosure of your information
We may disclose personal data to:
· Third parties who provide a service to us
· A public authority in the event that we are required to do so by law
· A third party where we are under a legal obligation to transfer it to that third party
· A prospective seller or buyer of any of our assets or business
· A third party where it is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person
· A third party where it is necessary for our legitimate business interests to protect the rights, property, or safety of CA Design, our customers or others
4 Links to other sites
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of those websites, please note that those websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those policies. Please check those policies before you submit any personal data to those websites.
5 Data subject rights
To the extent that we are a controller of your personal data you may request access to, rectification, or erasure of your personal data, or restriction of processing or object to processing of your personal data, as well as the right to data portability. In each case, these rights are subject to restrictions as laid down by law. The following is a summary of your rights:
· The right of access enables you to receive a copy of your personal data
· The right to rectification enables you to correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data we hold about you
· The right to erasure enables you to ask us to delete your personal data in certain circumstances
· The right to restrict processing enables you to ask us to halt the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances,
· The right to object enables you to object to us processing your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interests (or those of a third party)
· The right to data portability enables you to request us to transmit personal data that you have provided to us, to a third party without hindrance, or to give you a copy of it so that you can transmit it to a third party, where technically feasible.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, place of work or place of an alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes the GDPR.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us (see Contact Us below). We will respond to your request within one month. That period may be extended by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. We will inform you of any such extension within one month of receipt of your request. We may request proof of identification to verify your request. We have the right to refuse your request where there is a basis to do so in law, or if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, or to the extent necessary for important objectives of public interest.
6 Security and where we store your personal data
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorised access and use. As effective as modern security practices are, no physical or electronic security system is entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the complete security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. We have implemented strict internal guidelines to ensure that your privacy is safeguarded at every level of our organisation. We will continue to revise policies and implement additional security features as new technologies become available.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal data is at your own risk. Once we receive your personal data, we use appropriate security measures to seek to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure.
7 Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to change this statement from time to time at our sole discretion. If we make any changes, we will post those changes here and update the “Last Updated” date at the bottom of this statement. However, if we make material changes to this statement, we will notify you by means of a prominent notice on the website prior to the change becoming effective. Please review this statement periodically for updates.
8 Contact Us
Questions, comments, requests and complaints regarding this statement and the personal data we hold are welcome and should be addressed to email@example.com or by writing to CA Design, 23 Dunville avenue, Ranelagh, Dublin 6. All requests will be dealt with promptly and efficiently.
Last Updated: 25 May 2018